Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Tuesday tease!


It's happening again—Tuesday! I hope you all had a great week of shopping, decorating, and maybe even sneaking in a nap or two. 

Book news: I turned in the final edits of SOMEONE FOR ME, the last story for Kenny and Cruise. It was bittersweet but it's a wild ride, and I hope you'll have as much fun with it as I did. SOMEONE LIKE YOU (the second book in the Someone to Love series) is slated for release on January 28th! Eek! I'm SO—SOOO excited!


Entropy is done, done, done, just waiting for feedback from my Betas and a final sweep-through from my editor. It's December so everyone is moving at holiday pace but I'm going to push hard to get this book out to you this month. 

On to the teasers!!


Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 3) *New Adult
Roxy and Cole’s story.
 (Roxy’s POV at the apartment)

Roxy dips her chin to her chest. Her eyes latch onto mine with a look that says she’s about to eat me for breakfast, and, holy hell, I hope she does.
“Get over here.” She points to her feet.
“Sure thing, cupcake.” My lip curls up one side because I happen to know it’s the last thing she wants me to call her, but she’s cute like one and I’m guessing tasty so I don’t see me stopping anytime soon.  


ENTROPY (The Countenance Trilogy 3) *Young Adult

(Laken’s POV)

*Laken with someone (edited to omit names ;)

“I want to have that with you.” My voice trembles. “I love you.”
His chest huffs with relief. His lips pull back in an easy smile. He’s gorgeous, humble and righteous, and he’s all mine. He’s everything I could ever ask for. I’m the luckiest girl in the world.



CELESTRA FOREVER AFTER *New Adult
New Adult  17+

*Skyla’s POV with Marshall

“When he died it was like I was constantly in front of some invisible cliff, and every step I took felt as if I was about to fly off the edge.” I shake my head. “I was so afraid.”
“And now?” Marshall adjusts the saddle with a vigorous yank, and the muscles pop in his jaw. 
“I’m still blanketed in this fog.” I glance outside the barn. “It’s like I’m the island, and the mist creates a buffer from the rest of the world.”
“Well, Ms. Paragon, I suggest you brace yourself. Life will never be a bed of roses. In fact, you might just say it’s one horrific surprise after another.”
“Boy, you’re a ball of sunshine.”
Marshall illuminates in a fit of brilliance from the inside out. “Technically, I am.” 



*Have a great week!

Perfect Love (Logan's story) is now available!

The beginning of Gavin's story, BEAUTIFUL ILLUSIONS, is available here.

No comments: