Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Tuesday Tease!

Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope you're wearing lots of green! We're having green crepes and brisket today at my house. (The green crepes are an oddity strictly related to my household, but they're yummy!)

On to the teaser! 





Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses 6) *available March 31st!!!*

*Marley and Wyatt's story

(Wyatt’s POV)

I love you, Marley. What we had was lightning in a bottle, and I want everything back. You’re mine. I need you every day. I need you in my bed, in my heart, in my life. For the first time in so long I feel whole again.


*I'm super excited to get Marley and Wyatt's story to you! Just two more weeks! XO

Also check out the FREE first in a New Adult series over at iBooks! Lots of great books for FREE! 
http://tw.apple.com/NewAdultSeriesStarters



No comments: