Monday, June 8, 2015

The Tuesday Tease!

--> Beautiful Elixir releases June 22nd!!!!
Happy Tuesday! Enjoy the teasers ~!



Beautiful Elixir (Beautiful Oblivion 3) 
*can be read as a standalone*

*Kennedy's POV

      “I guess I need a ride back up that mountain.”
His eyes brighten into the hottest kind of flames, cobalt with a cool touch of navy. “I might know the way.”
I bet he does. I bet he knows the way to the deepest chamber of my heart as well.
He does.
I think that’s what scares me most.




(Cover to come)

The Serpentine Butterfly (Celestra Forever After 3)

Skyla's POV *The Landon's and the Olivers having an uncomfortable exchange.

  “Misty is with Emily, my soon-to-be daughter-in-law.” Mom is quick to silence my line of questioning. “Emily is allergic to sunlight come to find out. Truthfully, I think she just appreciates her lily white skin.”
     Tad scoffs. “Allergic to sunshine? I’ll give you allergic to sunshine! The only thing the entire lot of those teenagers shacking up under our roof are allergic to is gainful employment! When are her parents going to offer to buy her a brand new home?” He turns to Emma while sloshing the Mai Tai in his hand. “How about you buy up an entire city block, hot shot? The way the kids today multiply like rabbits you’ll need to gobble up the entire west side of the island!” He swills his drink in Barron’s direction. “The death business must be pretty brisk these days, eh? You two making routine trips to all the nursing homes in the area—dropping off some homemade spice cake, ey? A little arsenic in the mix, ey?”
     Did Tad just accuse the Olivers of mass murder? And why is he suddenly, Canadian? And why am I secretly cheering on drunk Tad?
     Barron and Emma make up an entire slew of unintelligible excuses before scooting off.



*enjoy the week!
The books below are STILL FREE for a limited time!

Burning Through Gravity



Beautiful Oblivion


3:AM Kisses



 If you haven't checked out the Celestra Series yet there is still time to catch up! The first two books are FREE!



Celestra 1-2   

2 comments:

jaimestoicoff said...

You have to love Tad. He's always good for a laugh!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tad you'll never change will you? Haha
Can't wait for the Serpentine Butterfly!