Tuesday, March 13, 2012

EXPEL release date, March 22!

(From facebook with love ;)


Welcome to another Tuesday Tease!!!

~Announcement~!

EXPEL will officially be released for sale on Thursday, March 22 for Kindle and Nook!!! 

I know, its kind of far, right? Secretly, I was hoping for this Saturday but one of my betas, the one I happen to be married to, requested a little more time to comb through it—so I thought I would accommodate him. ;) 

I then wanted to release it next Tuesday, which is the 20th but horror of all horrors, I’ve actually agreed to do a radio interview. Me, the girl who doesn’t say more than ten words all day is going to try to speak for an hour. Rest assured, things will end badly. I may or may not put up a link after the fact. We shall see.  Worse comes to worse I can just pick up EXPEL and start reading, God knows that will easily make sixty minutes evaporate into thin air. Of course, that would probably just be the first few chapters, EXPEL is one big puppy. 

That being said, there are only two more teasers for EXPEL so enjoy!

EPHEMERAL (The Countenance Book 1)

* (Laken and Cooper)
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
“It means the Counts like to control everything—right down to who you’re with.”


EXPEL (Celestra Series Book 6)
(I don’t know if I’ve used these before but I think not. Sorry—busy with edits!)

*(Skyla and…)
“I was just thinking about you.” There is not one note of anger, or sarcasm in his tone as he settles his thoughtful gaze over me. Those hungry eyes burn for me, and it takes everything in me not to bow in his presence.

*(Skyla and …)
I let him come to me with his lips, cover me with the hot of his mouth and indulge in a kiss that ignores the constraints of age and time—it spells out love and forever much better than any careless sentiment that I could ever utter.

*(Marshall to Skyla)
“My love blooms in triplicate each day for you Skyla. I’ve never felt so charged, so alive for another my entire existence.”

(Skyla and…)
My stomach swims with the rhythm of his voice. I pull him in and share a deep kiss that has the power to ignite the two of us into a Molotov worthy explosion. There’s something more profound than lust here, something stronger than puppy love or infatuation. We sit for a small eternity fogging up the windows with the heat from our desire.

 Hope you enjoyed the teasers!

22 comments:

Cheri22 said...

I can't wait to get my hands on the book!!! I have already written in my planner the date of the book release and you can be guranteed I will be reading it shortly after!

Good luck with the radio interview! Its time for the confidence to shine through that your not only an amazing author, but an amazing person too! People will see that!

Wordsmith Publicity said...

Can't wait!!!!

Ralene said...

Evil! You are EVIL! lol...

Addison Moore said...

Cheri22 - It thrills me unnaturally that I'm in your planner, lol! And, yikes about being myself on the radio. Myself is rather boring. ;) #truestory

Addison Moore said...

The Autumn Review - Thank you Autumn! I really can't wait to push it out of the door. I'm nervous though! I hope you'll like EXPEL!

Addison Moore said...

Ralene - Name calling aside, you know I heart you, Ralene. ;)

Unknown said...

Been waiting it seems like forever! Withdrawal is so not fun.

Addison Moore said...

Betty - Yikes! It's coming! I'm so thrilled to finally get it out there. I hope you'll enjoy!

Sam_Piano said...

I started these books Monday evening and finished them last night (a great feat since I also double as a jungle gym/personal chef for my 4yr old and 1 yr old)now I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for Expel!! Actually impatiently bouncing in my seat would probably better describe me at the moment! These books are the BEST accidental literary stumble I've ever made :)

Tamara Rose Blodgett said...

Addison~! You're doing awesome... I'm so proud of your accomplishments! It's been almost a year for you too and what? Six books now? You rock... =)

Congratulations!
T.

Addison Moore said...

Sam_Piano - Sam! That is awesome! You are so kind to have read my books. I'm so glad you're enjoying them! And I love that you're bouncing in your seat. I sort of am too just because I always feel better once I push a book out the door. And I totally get it about the kids, I'm a mommy taxi more than half the time. ;) I'm thankful you stumbled upon my books!

Addison Moore said...

Tamara Rose Blodgett - Hi Tamara! I was just telling my husband wow it's almost a year. I would love to do a post that reflects on all I've learned, the things I would do different and such. And it's so fun to see you on this journey, too!! It's been a wild ride, that's for sure!

Unknown said...

What was your final word count for Expel, how many pages? Sorry just curious. You keep saying it's one big puppy, so it got my curiosity going lol.

Addison Moore said...

Hi Lyns! - Feel free to email me in private. I'll let you know. ;)

Geri said...

Dear Ms Moore,
Just wanted to let you know how wonderful I think this series is.
I purchased your first book a while ago and was so glad there were more. I am now an avid (older, much older) connoisseur of your writing. I made sure I passed the word to all my friends who enjoy this genre.
I am so excited to read Exple....what a great birthday present.
Thanks!!!
Wishing you continued success...
Geri

Addison Moore said...

Geri - First, happy almost birthday!!! Second, I'm so very thankful you found my books and enjoyed them. Also, I can't thank you enough for the word of mouth to your friends. I hope you'll like EXPEL. I can't wait to share it with you! Thank you so much for reading my series!

Mercedes said...

I can't wait!!! I am so glad I stumbled across your books! When I first found them only the first three were out and ever since then I have bought them THE DAY they hit amazon! I hate when I finish them though cause I always want more! You are AMAZING!!!

Addison Moore said...

Mercedes Tucker - Thank you so much! I'm super glad you stumbled upon them as well!! I really hope you like EXPEL!!!!

ABuchner said...

Okay just finished Exper I freakin can't believe the ending. OMG did not see that coming. But you left us hanging really bad. When does this stupid war start and end?

Addison Moore said...

ABuchner - Sorry to leave you hanging! The bulk of the war takes place in book 7. Thank you so very much for reading. I hope you'll enjoy the last leg of Skyla's journey.

RazorBlade Romance said...

Oh my, i love these books. Happy i stumbled upon them. I just finished Expel, getting ready to download book number 7! How many pages were in Expel?

Addison Moore said...

RazorBlade Romace - So glad you're enjoying the books! As far as pages, on my word doc Expel is 604 pages. Amazon has it listed as 445 pages but they compress the files.