Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tonight we're going to party like it's ...2013



Welcome back to the final Tuesday tease of 2013! I hope you’ve had an awesome year. And I wish you nothing but the best in the next.
I’ve had a heady ride! Here’s a brief breakdown of the books 2013 brought:


Someone to Love hits the New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal bestsellers lists and gets a mention in Cosmopolitan. Foreign rights were sold and publishing rights sold to the amazing team at Skyscape (Amazon) *miracles do happen*


Ethereal Knights (Ethereal rewritten through the boyz perspective)

Evanescent (The Countenance Trilogy 2)


Elysian (The FINAL book in the Celestra Series! Yay!!!)

The Solitude of Passion (The book I buried my heart in.) #Truestory


3:AM Kisses (A USA Today Bestseller!)


Beautiful Oblivion (Beautiful Oblivion 1)


Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 2)


Perfect Love (A Celestra Novella) Logan’s POV from a few chapters in Elysian


Entropy (The FINAL book in the Countenance Trilogy)


And I can't forget the awesome honor of Logan Oliver winning the Best Hero award at utopYA.  And all of this was because of YOU! From the bottom of my heart I thank you all a million times for making my dreams come true every single day.

Whew! What a year! I can’t wait to share more adventures with you in 2014. I wish you a New Year filled with health, happiness and lots of great books.
Enjoy the teasers!


Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 3)
Roxy and Cole’s story.
 (Cole’s POV at the apartment)

Roxy comes in close with that I’ll cut you look on her face but I don’t move, hell, I don’t breathe.
“If you ever think of landing those lips on me again I will make sure it’s the last kiss you ever share with anyone.” Her chest heaves, her cheeks darken a deep shade of red calling her bluff.
“Oh yeah?” I take a step in and push my face toward hers. “If you ever land those lips on me again I’ll make sure it’s the last kiss you ever share with anyone”—a cocky smile cinches up one side, and I can tell it’s pissing the hell out of her—“other than me.”


CELESTRA FOREVER AFTER *New Adult
New Adult  17+

(Skyla’s POV, Skyla with Wesley)

“God you’re here!” I snatch Gage and pull him behind the Student Union. “This morning’s been a real mind f*ck, excuse my French.” I try to shake all thoughts of Marshall and his warped sense of humor out of my mind. “You know what I really need?” I pull him deeper into the shadows and then start in with my assault. I land my lips hard over his and ride my leg up his thigh.
“Skyla, wait.” He pushes me back with a laugh buried in his throat.
“That’s the point, I’m waiting. Well, I’m done waiting. I want this, Gage. I’m ready.” I jam my tongue so far down his throat he gives a hard groan.
Skyla! He turns his face, and I use my Celestra strength to snatch him by the chin and meet my lips again.
“God, I love it when you struggle.” I’m sure that’s all kinds of twisted but holy hell it’s hot. I don’t know what kind of newly imparted moral codes Gage has against making out on campus, it’s been our M.O. ever since we arrived at Host, but—
“I don’t know either.” He turns his head, and I pepper kisses all the way down his neck. “Why don’t you go ask, Gage?”
I giggle into him, slipping my hand down the back of his jeans.
“A little role play, huh?”
“Skyla, I’m not Gage. It’s me, Wes.”
Gah! I jump back like leaping out of a fire.
I don’t know what’s worse, kissing Wes, or having to confess this later to Gage.

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy New Year! Stay safe out there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1 word WOW!!!!!!!!!!

jitterbuug48 said...

Oooo! Them are some good teasers! Happy New year Addison, thanks for all the wonderful books of 2013 and I cannot wait to read what you have for us in 2014!

Addison Moore said...

Jennifer Eason - lol! I doubt next year looks like that but it was fun and I'll see if I can give 2014 a run for its money. ;)


jitterbuug48 - Glad you enjoyed them! I hope 2014 brings you lots of good reads!