Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Tuesday Tease



Welcome back to the Tuesday tease! BIG thank you for voting and making Celestra Forever After a winner at the utopYA awards for Best Kiss! (I promise, those of you who haven’t completed or began Celestra, the best kissers in question are not too spoilery. The ending to the final book ELYSIAN has many twists and turns. Trust me, it’s not what you think! ;)  I’m literally soooo overwhelmed and thrilled to pieces to have won and I have you to thank for this. From the deepest part of the bottom of my heart, thank you again.
I’m on vacay so I’ll keep this short and sweet! On to the teasers!

Someone For Me (Book 3 Someone to Love Series) Coming July 1st  (NEXT Tuesday!!!!!)
Cruise’s POV with Kendall (Kenny) in their bedroom.
“Whoa.” I hold up my hands for a moment. It’s almost as if, now that I’ve confined our satisfaction to the bedroom, Kenny is about to sexually combust from the pressure. It’s as if all of my irresponsible screwing has hardwired her to crave the twisted, the perverted. I’ve inadvertently created a kinky Kenny. “What’s with the weaponry?” Truthfully, I’m afraid to ask.

(A side note: If you like this cover I'd order the paperback or e-book as soon as possible. My publisher is changing Kenny from her pink top to a black tank top, so the cover will look different. There's still time if you would like this cover! It's turning out to be a limited edition. ;) *UPDATE: A few days have drifted by since the post and sure enough the old cover is no more. The new cover is currently up!


  
Burning Through Gravity New Adult Romance 17+
Stephanie (Stevie) and Ford’s story
(Stevie’s POV, first night they meet)

My shoulders twitch with surprise, and I turn to find Him standing there—a ghost of a smile on his lips. My insides squeeze tight—a quick pang sirens through me just being this close to him. The heat radiates off his body like the summer sun off a New York sidewalk, and I’m drawn to his warmth. He’s massive, muscular, solid as sheetrock, and my fingers twitch just aching to confirm this hard as granite theory. He glances up at the sky as if he was having this conversation with himself, and I was simply listening in. The reserve of sunlight slices through his eyes giving off a reflective luminosity found in animals of the night. This one is a tiger. He’s got those almond eyes, a full mouth he could devour you with, and I’m sort of hoping he will.


The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After #2)
Skyla’s POV (Skyla to Logan)

“Do you think we’ve been fooled all along?”
“No.” His gaze locks past my shoulder at nothing in particular. “Because if that were true, he would have been a lie from the beginning and I don’t buy it.”
“So are you buying this new reality? Because I’d like to ship it back to the evil Fem it came from and shove it up his @ss.”


Have a great week!!!!

No comments: