Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Tuesday Tease!


Happy Tuesday all!

Things are moving quickly for Rock Candy Kisses! The release date is still set as Valentine's Day but if it gets pushed forward I will let you know!

On to the teaser! 


Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses 5)
Blake’s POV

“Do you still love me?” I tease.
She pinches her fingers an inch apart and I close my eyes, a dry laugh buried in my chest.
“I love you,” I say it crisp and clear, and it shreds me that she’ll never hear it.


*I really am very excited to get Annie's story out there. It's a story that has totally seeped its way into my heart and I hope it will yours too! 

Until next week! XOXO


1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww. how exciting. I just finished 3 a.m. kisses and I'll have to read my way through till I get to her story.