Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Tuesday tease!

It's here again! Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a fantastic start! 

Velvet Kisses releases Tuesday March 31! That's just a few weeks away, and I can't wait to share Marley and Wyatt's story with you!

On to the teasers!



Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses 6)

*Marley and Wyatt's story

Wyatt’s POV
A cool pair of hands momentarily cover my eyes. That familiar gardenia scent surrounds me, and I don’t need my vision to tell me who it is. The warmth of her body touches over my back, and I fight the urge to lean against her.
“Annie?” I tease.
“Be quiet, you.” Marley slinks into the seat across from me as I hold back a laugh.  Her hair is up, waterfalling into a cascade of curls at the crown. Her face glows like the moon. Marley shines with her crystal blue eyes heavily lined in black kohl. It’s a vexingly gorgeous effect I can’t seem to tear my gaze from.
“I want you.” The words slip before I can stop them.
“You want me?” She spikes in her seat, pleasantly amused at the statement. Not sure why it surprises her. My body, my eyes, each breath I take confirms that I want her every time she’s around.



***Burning Through Gravity is this month's Kindle Monthly Deal! Just .99! Don't miss it!



 Have a great week! 

No comments: